what the hell are you talking about
I already saw your picture that used to be your avatar. You can go ahead and dig it back out for the thread. Not that I would expect anything better from you.
Officially retired
what the hell are you talking about
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
If you'll notice my thong...I've got some yard mowin' of my own to tend to. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Ironlung, I actually laughed out loud to myself when I saw that pic. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
I can't stop laughing....chubz what are you talking about?
What's so funny? It's hot. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
![]()
Were you in Big Fish by any chance?
Officially retired
![]()
vthokie22
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Dad?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Since my weight gain...
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks